After download, rename the extracted file extension from .ex_ to .exe to run it.
If you want to try full version involving modifying system files, please consider using Transformation Pack version here
OS X Mavericks UX Pack 3.0
THE BEST WAY TO GET OS X MAVERICKS USER EXPERIENCE WITHOUT MODIFYING SYSTEM FILES
- Instantly dress up Windows 7/8/8.1 to OS X Mavericks in one minute
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving user's confidence and security in system
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- UxStyle memory patching
- OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- Start Orb matching OS X Mavericks themes without actually modifying system files
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
You can run this program again to re-configure or uninstall. Tasks will be done instantly.
UxStyle memory patching: www.uxstyle.com
The Lion Visual Style for Windows 7: pddeluxe.deviantart.com
Lion for Windows 8/8.1: neiio.deviantart.com
Flurry screensaver: www.maddogsw.com/flurry
iOS 7 icons: iynque.deviantart.com
Y'z Shadow: yzapps.blog24.fc2.com
Apple.com for their amazing OS, OS X Mavericks.
Steve Jobs for his inspiring passion and dedication that set Apple and us to where we're here today.
ThemeMyPC.com for providing official mirror and hosting.
And to you for using OS X Mavericks UX Pack
If you like this product, share it with your friends.
Author: Mr. Windows X
-Added F4 key shortcut for Launchpad activation
-Added Glass transparency support for Windows 8/8.1 with WinaeroGlass
-Added LiveTuner recommendation (Highly recommended to try since it's safe and reversible)
-Changed Aero Frame UI to be enabled by default if DWM is not detected or running
-Changed programs' font back to Lucida Sans Unicode
-Changed Left side OS X caption buttons program to LeftSider (Fixing 8/8.1 compatibilities)
-Fixed font problems with Helvetica Neue in some websites like Facebook
-Improved DWM detection method using API command
-Removed hot screen corner activation as it interrupts gaming experiences
-Updated Windows 8/8.1 theme with neiio's Lion theme
-Updated XWidget to version 1.91
-Added more OS X Mavericks wallpapers
-Added Windows 8.1 support
-Fixed breaking some full-screen apps in Windows 8
-Fixed Facebook font problems by substituting Lucida Grande font with Lucida Sans
-Fixed launcher asking for administrator rights everytime on startup
-Replaced Lucida Grande font option with Segoe UI
-Updated UxStyle supporting Windows 8/8.1 for both x86/x64 now
-Updated XWidget to version 1.881